Extreme Carnage titles

Fred Slota

Parts 2-7, Agony, Lasher, etc, indicia reads as title and subtitle with a separating colon,, as in "Extreme Carnage: Agony"

Parts 1 & 8, Alpha and Omega, indicia reads as a single title with no colon, as in "Extreme Carnage Alpha"

Please correct the title for part 8, "Extreme Carnage Omega" without the colon.

Thank you.

Okay, I see that the change has been implemented.  Looking in my log file, a new title has been added, new issues added, and old issues deleted.

I also see that, as expected, the issue I indicated I own was not deleted, and the old title was not deleted.

Question: Isn't there supposed to be a listing in the log of unmatched items?  I'm about to do my major merge of a year or two's worth of acquisitions and would like to bring everything in line with the official database.  I'm sure that there are others that have crept in.

If you have any instock numbers under the old title name they will remain even after an update. you need to manually zero-out the instock number under the older title name and apply to the proper title name. The next time you update, the older title name will be removed if you have the 'remove obsolete title' update option selected.

as for your follow up question, that would be a No with new database format we introduced in CB2020

1 hour ago, Fred Slota said:

Question: Isn't there supposed to be a listing in the log of unmatched items?  I'm about to do my major merge of a year or two's worth of acquisitions and would like to bring everything in line with the official database.  I'm sure that there are others that have crept in.

The unmatched items won't show up in your log, but there *is* a list of unmatched items and titles that is generated every time you run a content update on your database.  Look for a link to that list in the pop-up window you get at the very end of your content update (the window that lists out current collection value, etc).  

Just ran "Check for Updates", Change $0.00, so everything was up to date from the last Sidekick update.

I have a lower right button for "Collection Value Graph", and a pair of lower right buttons for "Top Gainers and Losers" and "See What's New".  "See What's New" opens the last log file from the Sidekick update 4 days ago.

No links that I can see.

So, I guess I'll disable Sidekick for a few days, unless there are other thoughts...

1 hour ago, Fred Slota said:

I have a lower right button for "Collection Value Graph", and a pair of lower right buttons for "Top Gainers and Losers" and "See What's New".  "See What's New" opens the last log file from the Sidekick update 4 days ago.

There should be a link "View unrecognized items" above the "Collection Value Graph" button.