The vexing covers of Jungle Fantasy: Vixens

Gregory Hecht

There is a need for some clean-up under the Jungle Fantasy: Vixens title.  

•  #1-K and #1-N are both noted as "Kickstarter cover" but only #1-N has a cover scan.  I have no idea what is supposed to make these two issues different from each other, so I am suspicious that they are duplicates.  I suggest deleting #1-K since it has no scan.  

•  #1-Q is noted as "Kickstarter Hide Nude cover" but the scan presented is the non-nude "Kickstarter Relax cover".  Issue #1-S is the actual Kickstarter Hide Nude cover and the scan for #1-S is correct, so I think that it is best to change the notation for #1-Q to "Kickstarter Relax" and leave the scan for #1-Q as it is.

•  The scans for #1-R and #1-var. 29 are the same.  #1-R is noted as "Jungle Green Leather Cover" so that means that the scan for #1-R is incorrect and needs to be deleted.  

•  The cover scan for #2-M should be removed because the issue notes for this states "nude cover" and scan presented is a duplicate of the non-nude #2-L.  

•  #2-K is supposed to be "exclusive Kickstarter nude cover" and #2-M is supposed to be "Kickstarter Nude Cover".  There is an incorrect scan for #2-M and no scan for #2-L, so it isn't clear to me that these are actually different items.  I suspect that one of the two of them should be deleted.  And somebody needs to pony up a scan for the Kickstarter nude cover.  

I don't have any of the issues that are missing correct scans, so somebody else will need to provide them.  

For #1K and #1N, there is a Kickstarter and a Kickstarter Nude covers.
#1N is has the Kickstarter cover and correct Note.
#1K Has no cover and the Note should be changed to Kickstarter Nude cover

For #1-R and #1-V29, my database and AA has 1-V29 Notes as Ultra-Stretch cover.
However, while AA has the correct Ultra-Stretch cover for 1-V29, My database has the cover as 1-R.
So I, and others need to Rename 1-R.jpg to 1-V29.jpg (I also have a 1-Z-4.jpg Ultra-Stretch cover scan left over from the change to "V" versions).

Additionally, Items 1/J and 1/M are duplicate entries with the same cover scan and notes.
There was only one issue of 'Adult'.
1/M should be deleted as it does not list a Cover Artist (while 1/J lists the correct Cover Artist)

PS: On the Kickstarter website, for Item #1, there is also a Royal Blue Foil version not in CB (or in GCD).

+++++++++++++++++++++++

For #2K, 2L, and 2M:
I agree. From what I can find, the terms 'Exclusive Kickstarter' and 'Kickstarter' mean the same thing and are redundant. Exclusive should probably not be used because the 'Kickstarter' version is 'exclusive from kickstart'.

So:
2K Item # deleted
2M cover scan deleted
(although 2M is a better scan then the correct 2L so 2L could be deleted and 2M renamed to 2L.)