Collection Overview and Report no longer save to the internet?

Douglas W. McCratic

I tried to upload my Collection Overview and Collection Report to the internet but it doesn't appear to be an option now.  In the top right of the pane, there is the options to print which seems to be what used to be in the old pane but there is no "Save to internet" option now.  Am I doing something wrong?  I tried scrolling the pane but nothing happens

1 hour ago, Andrew d’Entremont said:

I don' think this will fix the problem, but what happens when you select a different printer from the dropdown list at the top right? I'm just wondering if setting it to print to PDF might help.

Nothing happens, and when I try to scroll to the bottom of the pane, it changes the first drop down where "Collection Overview" is.  I tried to change the size of the window and it's not an option.  I just downloaded the latest version of CB (22.0.0.1425) and still no changes. 

I feel like this has to be some sort of resolution/scaling problem but prior to today, I hadn't touched those settings and as best I can tell, they are now set back to where they were before I started all of this. This is going to sound ridiculous, and it may be simply because I'm paying attention now, but I think I have differently sized fonts in CB than I did before.  Are these differently sized for everyone? 

Screen Shot.jpg

The different size text for are normal (see attached).

For lack of any better idea, maybe try changing Theme. Don't think this will help but it can't hurt.

You will probably need to contact support and see if they can remote to your computer. There is probably some windows setting (or lack of something) causing the problem since it is in the program itself (otherwise we would all be having the problem).

Menu Font size.JPG