How do you print when you have a list from the Find option

Johnny L. Smith

You will no longer be able to print out the find list results like with older versions of CB. Instead, you'll have to select/highlight the find results that are generated then copy and paste them into a blank spreadsheet or word document.

*take advantage of the 'Columns to View' option under the Setup menu. You can make visible on the main screen interface what fields you want to see and in what order. This can cut down the fields you decide to copy out.

21 hours ago, Johnny L. Smith said:

From the 2017 database I was able to print a report from the find list generated.  Am I able to do this with the new 2020 database?

I do miss that feature. 

You could also select all the record and then mark them.  Then print a report using the marked records only.  Then unmark all the records after you're done with them. 

The Item Checklist works.  I've tried Collection Report, but it does not seem to pick up on the marked records. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/8/2020 at 7:11 AM, Jeff Kolker said:

I do miss that feature. 

You could also select all the record and then mark them.  Then print a report using the marked records only.  Then unmark all the records after you're done with them. 

The Item Checklist works.  I've tried Collection Report, but it does not seem to pick up on the marked records. 

I keep getting an index out of range error in Collection Report no matter what options I use.  For me Item Checklist works for either Wanted or Marked issues, but not both (I use marked on my wanted issues to pare down a weekly shopping list).  Find gets me the list I need.  Would prefer a print option from the find, but good to know that I can copy and paste the find results elsewhere.