Check for Sales and Purchases issue?

Fred Slota

I've used ComicBase Mobile to add issues to my collection, but ComicBase's "Check for New Sales and Purchases" has been failing for the last 12 hours, despite closing and reopening the program and resetting the PC.   Is there an issue at the server end?

Had trouble checking for new purchases.  Check your internet connectivity and try again in a few minutes.  Also be sure that both ComicBase and ComicBase Sidekick are added as allowed programs to any firewall software you're running.

v22.0.0.1485

Uploading to cloud with sidekick, whicI have done 5 times. It's not showing up under my profile on CB website backups. It shows I have no backups and should use sidekick. 🤔 It also hasn't updated My Comics on the CB Website. I have the correct total on my mobie app, but if I do a seach, it dosent have the recent books I own (purchased). 

1992387515_ScreenShot2022-01-28at1_25_06PM.thumb.png.d5792198a1b3eefe7bcc6ddf8da23757.png

Edited by Robert A. Weinberg

Still happening for me.  Over two days.  And yes, I'm getting an error message.  Sorry if I wasn't clear, but it's the second paragraph from my original post.  I've entered the issues in question manually on the PC, but I still need to merge that with the ones I entered in the app so I can adjust the totals.

Still happeneing.

Could someone please look into my account?  I've manually entered the issues into ComicBase, but have them pulled aside, so I can work with either being able to successfully download the additions and correct the totals down, or have the Mobile added items dropped.  But I would like to use CBMobile to add new issues when they come out this week.

Thank You.

Okay, I suspect something deeper is wrong.  Since I've been cleaning up my database the last couple of weeks, I've been using manual Updates (not automated with Sidekick) so I can get a report of the unrecognized items.  Not only am I still getting the error with trying to integrate my ComicBase Mobile scanned purchases from last week using "Check for new sales and purchases", but my recent attempts to "Check for Updates" continue to say I have the most recently updated content.  A new update should have been pushed in the last couple of days, right?  The most recently generated Unrecognized items listing is from 1/26/22.  Can I please get some feedback?

Still working with Pete, but I just e-mailed him an update with some new observations and a thought that I wanted to see if I could crowdsource some information.

I created a new database, with no inventory and no associated purchases, and I could use ComicBase to check for new sales and purchases without complaint.  I used ComicBase Mobile to scan and add an issue to the new database, and then ComicBase would generate the complaint when checking for the purchase.

I'm running ComicBase 2022, which was my e-mailshows was announced on 12/1/21.

I'm running ComicBase Mobile version 2.0.4, which was last updated 5/7/2021.

I'm wondering if this version of ComicBase Mobile is compatible with ComicBase 2022?  Is there anyone out there who is successfully using ComicBase Mobile to add issues to ComicBase 2022?  Is there anyone out there with ComicBase Mobile willing to make a new, blank database with a new database ID and test check for new purchases, scan and add, and recheck for new purchases?