A couple issues to check on...

Fred Slota

Black Cat (Marvel) #1/V41    limited 1,5000   [odd comma]

Lady Death: Treacherous Infamy #1/HC   Limited 666, but 115 backers  [competing quantities]

Moebius Ashcan Comics #1 & #2     Limited to 250 numbered copies and 25 Artist Proofs    [probably should each be two variants]

Pantheon Project, The #1/LE     (#2 of 25)    [is this a limited release of 25, or is this the 2nd of 25 in a series]  

Vampi #15/A      [is this really a limited release of 13,742]

Van Helsing vs. Dracula's Daughter #1/J   Limited to 100; Limited to 150    [competing quantities]

The goal is to clean the Notes and/or ItemDescription field(s) and to place the correct the number on the Circulation field.

1) Black Cat (Marvel) #1/V41 Limited to 1500. (submitted correction)

2) Lady Death: Treacherous Infamy #1/HC  Limited to 666
This is correct (although not sure the number of backers relevant).

3) Moebius Ashcan Comics 1 & 2.
The information is correct (and printed on the back cover). Only one issue of each is needed.

4) The Pantheon Project Limited to 25 (numbered)
The fact this is #2 (of 25) should be in the individuals (local database) Notes or Grading Notes and not the Master Database.

From Kickstarter site:
 Pledge $55 or more

Limited edition VARIANT COVER for The Pantheon Project #1. The Black & White Variant cover will be the original pencils done by Leila Del Duca. We are only printing 25 copies. They will be individually numbered 1 through 25 and signed by all members of the creative team.

5) Vampi #15/A I believe it is limited to 1500. (submitted correction)

6) Van Helsing vs. Dracula's Daughter #1/J
My database and AA (along with what is printed on the cover) just have 150 (which is the correct amount).

For 3, I don't know the difference. I read it as either 25 separate "Artist's Proofs", or (more likely to me) 25 illustrations of "Artist's Proofs" inside the issue. Either way, just the Issue is listed. (see attached for the text)

For 6, If the column allows (and Notes does), I always check AA to see what the Master Database has. Possibly, you have 'Lock item notes' checked on the Update options (or something else happened).

Moebius Ashcan Comic.JPG

That is exactly what I was wondering.  My read was that there were 275 total issues, 250 of one kind (limited edition) and 25 of another (Artist's Proof), and should be listed as two separate variants with circulations of 250 and 25, and not a single variant with circulation of 275.

12 hours ago, Steven L. Dasinger said:

That makes sense. On the back covers, they are also numbered with the max number being 250, which would mean there would be an additional (unnumbered?) 25 Artist's Proofs.

This is correct.  The limited edition is 250, numbered 1-250.  Artist Proofs are generally the first copies, but given that these are more or less photo copies there is no real difference in quality between the first copies and the last copies.  I have a few Artist Proofs of other items and they are numbered similar to "AP/25."  In comics, there is generally no real difference between the regular run and artist proofs.  The proofs tend to be given to the creator(s) of the material. 
In the art world, Artist Proofs can take on a different meaning.  They are often the first prints reproduced and sent to those involved in the production of the print/lithograph in order for them to verify the quality, paper, colors, and anything else that may arise.  AP's are usually more desirable because they are a smaller limitation of an already limited edition. 

If that is the case, would there be cause for both a 1 (limited to 250 and 1/A (or some other variation) for the Artist's Proofs?

As a rule, no.  There is no discernible difference aside from the numbering. 

1 hour ago, Fred Slota said:

Sounds like a difference to me.

It really is only just a difference in the numbering.  If the 250 run were officially signed and the Artist's Proof copies were not (or vice versa) I'd get the rationale for making them separate items in the database.  But that doesn't seem to be the case here.  

5 hours ago, Gregory Hecht said:

It really is only just a difference in the numbering.  If the 250 run were officially signed and the Artist's Proof copies were not (or vice versa) I'd get the rationale for making them separate items in the database.  But that doesn't seem to be the case here.  

Agreed.  They're all signed.  I've only seen one AP come up for sale and, as I recall, the price was not significantly different from any of the numbered copies.  I'm not sure what it is about Moebius, but anything he signed seems to hold value far better than most. 

53 minutes ago, Fred Slota said:

If it was a regular issue with a print run of 1,000,000 with 100 taken and sequentially numbered and signed, we'd think nothing of #1 and #1/A.

I don't think that is an equivalent argument.  

As I interpret the postings here, nobody is arguing that there shouldn't be a variant separate from the regular issue in this case.  Instead, people are arguing that the signed and numbered and the signed artist's proofs all be listed as a single variant from the regular issue, not as two separate variants from the regular issue.  In other words, this would be a case of #1 and #1/A (or whatever variant designation) rather than going with #1, #1/A, and #1/B.  

I read there as being a dissenter for listing these as paired entries and was responding to that person.

I was not, and am not, advocating for a #1, #1/A and #1/B for this case.  I am advocating for two entries, one for the numbered, and one for the unnumbered (AP),  whether that be 1 & 1/A or 1/A & 1/B, and in whichever order.  The precedent example I cited for having separate entries just naturally fell into #1 and #1/A.

3 hours ago, Steven L. Dasinger said:

I don't think there was any regular issue. Just the 250 numbered ones (and 25 Artist's proofs).

Correct.  The name on the cover indicates "Ashcan" but I would compare them to mini comics.  The paper is slightly heavier than copy paper.  I would guess that they were made on a what was a high end copier at the time and are roughly 5.5" x 8.5"   I'm not certain how they were distributed but think that I remember ordering them at my local shop.  It has been far too long on a very obscure book.