Hawkeye book variation

I have a book called Hawkeye Omnibus Volume 1 published in the UK by Panini, who apparently license Marvel material for reprint there. It contains the stories from what is listed in ComicBase as Hawkeye (4th Series) #1-11, but it does not align neatly with any of the collections already listed under that title. It is also not the same as what is listed separately in ComicBase as Hawkeye by Matt Fraction and David Aja Omnibus (I'm not sure why that has its own listing instead of being another entry under Hawkeye (4th Series).)

So I'm not sure how to add my book. There are already books listed under Hawkeye (4th Series) as Bk 1, CS 1, and Dlx 1, and this doesn't have exactly the same contents as any of those. It comes closest to the Dlx 1, but it doesn't contain the additional story from Young Avengers said to be contained in that book. Its cover uses the same artwork as Bk 1, but the trade dress is somewhat different.

To complicate matters, my copy says "Third impression" in the indicia, which I take to mean "third printing."  So maybe it needs to be added three times--?

What would be the correct way to add this to the database?

In general, different Publishers should be in separate Titles.

However, there are a few exceptions.

One that comes to mind is 'Phantom, The (1st Series)' which started with Gold Key, then changed to King, and then to Charlton.

But, I would think (and hope) that Publishers from different countries wouldn't be combined.

Yes, that's a good point--it wouldn't make sense to combine publishers from different countries.

I can think of a lot of other examples of series that went through multiple publishers:

• Walt Disney's Comics and Stories went from Dell to Gold Key, to Whitman, to Gladstone, to Disney, back to Gladstone, to Gemstone, to Boom, to IDW, all within the same series.
  • Popeye went from Dell to Gold Key, to King, to Charlton, back to Gold Key, to Whitman. Later publishers (Ocean, Harvey, IDW) started new series.
  • Many other licensed Dell titles went to Gold Key and Whitman without starting new series.
  • Yummy Fur went from Vortex to Drawn & Quarterly with continued numbering.
  • Bone went from Cartoon Books to Image and back again.
  • Eclipse and First continued a number of titles when Pacific went defunct.

However, nothing else really comes to mind where one publisher did the series, another publisher did a collection, and it was presented as part of the same series. I'm sure it's happened, but I can't think of examples at the moment.