Wanted List Report not working correctly

Jeff Arns

I always run the Wanted report but it's no longer working correctly.  I uncheck the exclude owned items box - and run then report in does not include books that I own and want to upgrade to better copies. It used to work until about 3 or 4 months ago.

No matter how many ways I try to run the report it will not include my wanted (but already own) books.

Help!

Hey Jeff,

can you email our support team so they can look into it further for you?

Please include info on the following (screenshots too if possible).

-selected report settings

-Wanted report sample page the way it looks outside of Save to Web (Printed or Preview)

-Wanted report sample page in Save to Web format

On 3/18/2022 at 3:59 AM, Jeff Arns said:

That's exactly how I have it.

But I forgot to say - It doesn't work on Save to Web (which is best for the app).  It seems to work ok for everything else.

(1st image - export, second - Save to Web)

411365444_Screenshot-export.png.7dbc0dbf2e2c33ffae484588088848fe.png1276410813_Screenshot-savetoweb.png.cb30060b5965ac36ceb719f248dd0f6e.png

I'm having the same issue. It's not working receiving or sending. When i'm out shopping for books and scan in and add a title through the app its not showing up at no matter what i try including reinstalling side kick as well. 

42 minutes ago, Ronald Lashley said:

I'm having the same issue. It's not working receiving or sending. When i'm out shopping for books and scan in and add a title through the app its not showing up at no matter what i try including reinstalling side kick as well. 

Hi Ronald, looking closer at your account, it doesn't look that you have linked your database that you use in ComicBase to your online account yet so you can add things to it (or view upload reports) through the mobile app. To do this, launch the ComicBase software, go to the File Menu>Collection Statistics; this step will do 2 things: give you your overall collection stats AND on the backend link your database to your online account/mobile app.

Next time you restart the mobile app, you should see a database linked to it so you can add to it going forward.

*To sync your mobile additions to your database, launch the ComicBase software, go the Internet Menu>Check for Sale and Purchases.

• Thanks 1