Crystal Reports Error

Andrew d’Entremont

Thanks. The files in the dropbox link had an older version of Crystal Reports than was installed on my system so I just I ended up following the instructions that popped up and it's working again. It wasn't as painful as I thought it would be.

Of course now I have to go to each comic I just added in the last batch individually to print barcode labels for them. I know, I know, first world problems...

15 hours ago, Steven L. Dasinger said:

If it helps, depending on how much other things you changed today, an Advanced Find of :

I.[DateModified] >=  '2022-04-17'

Should find any items that were changed (or modified) on that date.

Thanks. That's a good suggestion. Unfortunately I can't seem to turn up any results using this search string, and I don't know enough about it to troubleshoot. 

Well I added the last two weeks of comics from my full list using my barcode scanner and the date modified has many different values. Here are just a few samples.

Batman (3rd series) #122: 2022-04-13

Batman Killing Time #2:  2022-03-03

Last Flight Out: 2022-04-13

Little Monsters (Image) #2: 2022-04-08

Superman Son of Kal-El #10: 2022-03-17

Wonder Woman Historia #2: 2022-04-03

Yeah, I just tested and it apparently does not update the Date Modified.  I will ask and see if it can be added as a feature in the next version.

Also, just changing a value in the grid doesn't update the Date Modified. If you actual edit the row (double click and open edit window), it does update the Date Modified.

By the way, I just found out the Date Modified is a timestamp. To get it to work correctly, the Date function is needed like this:

Date(I.[DateModified]) = '2022-04-17'

(Not that it helps with your current problem but just to get correct information out there.)