Hellboy: The Lost Army

Hellboy: The Lost Army (Novel) had its information lost in translation.  It had been correct for more than 20 years but now has a more recent version's cover displayed with an incorrect price.  The original cover is below and I submitted information on the original(?) version's information that I assume should be the TPB.  I'm unsure because all the information on both versions is identical now, including the pic.  I tried to submit what I believe to be the correct pic but for whatever reason, it doesn't appear to get accepted.

image.thumb.jpeg.190bf55acf6cca24206fdd6c00113d2f.jpeg

58 minutes ago, Steven L. Dasinger said:

Yes, they should have combined the two titles (that each had a different cover) into one (book) title.

The cover you attached is the TPB. Do you have it? If so, what is the Publisher?  CB has Dark Horse but I found an indication it may be Titan but it is not a strong indication.

The original TPB was published by Dark Horse Comics.  

I believe there are both a MMPB and a TPB issue for this Title.

The MMPB has the test 'The Lost Army' at the bottom of the cover.

The TPB has 'The Lost Army' at the top below Hellboy.

The MMPB is definitely a prose novel. I think the TPB is also but if someone has it, and can confirm if it is a prose novel or a comic, that would help.

I have the tpb.  It is definitely a prose novel. 

The tpb came out in 1997, was published by Dark Horse, and had a cover price of $14.95.  That is the book that matches the scan that Douglas posted in this thread.  

The MMPB edition came out in 2004.  The cover had the same illustration as the 1997 tpb, but with different trade dress (as Steven described).  The cover price was  $6.99 (I think... I don't own the MMPB so I am not positive) and was definitely published by Pocket Star.  

Sorry, I’m more than a little out of sorts.  Headache is back, not as intense but just as steady as the last one.  Thankfully, it looks like this has been pulled together. I have the original prose book and had no idea that there was a MMPB until I had to move mine into that title. 

Big thanks to everyone that helped clear this up!