Star Wars: War of the Bounty Hunters #4 variants

John Tyler Christopher recently sold direct to customers two different "negative space" Boba Fett variants of Star Wars: War of the Bounty Hunters #4.  These haven't shown up in the database, so I did my best to submit the data.  The details for these variants are a little complicated, so here is what I did:

•  One of these variants has blue & gold armor for Boba Fett (his "Holiday Special" armor).  I entered this one as issue 4-G.  The original printing of these were mostly all damaged, so JTC did a second printing (so I made entries for 4-G and 4-G-2).    The only way to tell the two printings apart is to look at the printing date in the indicia (the 2nd print is NOT marked "second printing"), so I made a note of this in "Item Description."  I have a copy of the second printing, so I was able to provide a scan and UPC for that one.  I do not know if the UPC for the first print is the same as for the second print, so I left the UPC field blank for the first print.  

•  The other variant has green armor for Boba Fett (his "Empire Strikes Back" armor).  I entered this one as issue 4-H.  The original printing of these were also mostly all damaged, so JTC did a second printing (so I made entries for 4-H and 4-H-2).  The only way to tell the two printings apart is to look at the printing date in the indicia (the 2nd print is NOT marked "second printing"), so I made a note of this in "Item Description."  I have a copy of the first printing for this issue, so I was able to provide a scan and UPC for that one.  I do not know if the UPC for the second print is the same as for the first print, so I left the UPC field blank for the second print.  

•  For the selling prices, I simply went with the original price listed on the JTC website (although I think that asking prices on eBay are much higher right now, especially for the first printings).  

Be careful with 'Item Description'. Only entries with a few 'keywords' will actually stick. Without those keywords, the entry will be deleted (from the Master database and from you database during an update).

You can check to see if the entry will stick around by running a Rebuild Lists. I think You just need to run 'Item Information'  but may also need 'List of Contributors...'.

1 hour ago, Steven L. Dasinger said:

Be careful with 'Item Description'. Only entries with a few 'keywords' will actually stick. Without those keywords, the entry will be deleted (from the Master database and from you database during an update).  

Which is one of the reasons why I posted here, wanted to give @Mark J. Castaneda a heads up.