Jump to content

No luck with your fix for Crystal Reports


Recommended Posts

Just did this as well with no luck.  Uninstalled CB2022 edition and  CB2022 Resource listin.  I installed my version of 'SAP Crystal Reports'.  With my virus/firewall off, I installed the latest CB2022 program installer.


Got nowhere.  Please help.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

just would like to confirm the steps you did...

-uninstall your CB2022 edition

-uninstall your CB2022 resource listing

-uninstall your SAP Crystal Report listing (you noted you 'installed' it in your initial post)

-lastly, download/install the revised CB2022 program installer from your online account here:

https://www.comicbase.com/mycb/Registrations.aspx

 

If those steps don't work, contact our team directly at support@comicbase.com

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sent the following to support@comicbase.com:

 

Ok - did it all again with no success.  However, this time I got a notification as the SAP Crystal Reports was finishing installing:  The specified path C:\Config.Msi\ is unavailable.  In all liklihood that is the problem.  How do I fix that?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 5/23/2022 at 4:52 PM, Todd Haney said:

Just did this as well with no luck.  Uninstalled CB2022 edition and  CB2022 Resource listin.  I installed my version of 'SAP Crystal Reports'.  With my virus/firewall off, I installed the latest CB2022 program installer.


Got nowhere.  Please help.

I am having the same problem and would like to know the solution.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/3/2022 at 10:15 AM, Steve Davis said:

I am having the same problem and would like to know the solution.  

Steve,

would like to confirm the steps you did...

-uninstall your CB2022 edition

-uninstall your CB2022 resource listing

-uninstall your SAP Crystal Report listing

-lastly, download/install the revised CB2022 program installer from your online account here:

https://www.comicbase.com/mycb/Registrations.aspx

 

All those steps didn't work out for you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/5/2022 at 12:19 PM, Mark J. Castaneda said:

Steve,

would like to confirm the steps you did...

-uninstall your CB2022 edition

-uninstall your CB2022 resource listing

-uninstall your SAP Crystal Report listing

-lastly, download/install the revised CB2022 program installer from your online account here:

https://www.comicbase.com/mycb/Registrations.aspx

 

All those steps didn't work out for you?

It appears I didn't successfully uninstall SAP Crystal Reports before.  I uninstalled and repeated the remaining steps, and it worked!!  Thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...