Clean up for 06/01/2022 update

This week's update added the title Archie's Coloring Book to the Comics category.  Is this a book or is this a comic?

The titles I want to see you ashamedI will borrow her, Shinju no Nectar, and More than a couple, less than a lover were also added.  Just to verify: does the lack of capitalization in the database match the indicia for these?

The book title American Claimant/Pudd'nhead Wilson, The was added to the database this week.  Should that be American Claimant, The/Pudd'nhead Wilson ?  (The nitpicker in me is genuinely curious to know how the "/" punctuation affects the titling of this one.)  

I can answer the last one.

Yes the / affects it.  If you did 'American Claimant, The/Pudd'nhead Wilson' it would display as 'American Claimant, The/Pudd'nhead Wilson'.

This is because it treats it as 1 name (that happens to have 'THE' in the middle of it) instead of 2 different names (that are separated by a /).  Therefore, the 'THE' has to go to the end of the 'name' for CB to recognize it as a leading article.

1 hour ago, Steven L. Dasinger said:

To add to this list, Title 'Big Bang (Red Calloway's...)' was deleted and replaced by 'Red Calloway's Big Bang'.

Was this intentional? Normally for Titles that have in this format, they are entered as 'Big Bang (Red Calloway's...)' (like 'Walt Disney's Bambi' and 'Bambi (Walt Disney's...)'.

I saw this when I was going over the content update list and looked it up.  Apparently Red Calloway is the name of a character in the comic rather than a creator or IP owner, so the convention is to present it as "Red Calloway's Big Bang".

15 hours ago, Steven L. Dasinger said:

To add to this list, Title 'Big Bang (Red Calloway's...)' was deleted and replaced by 'Red Calloway's Big Bang'.

Was this intentional? Normally for Titles that have in this format, they are entered as 'Big Bang (Red Calloway's...)' (like 'Walt Disney's Bambi' and 'Bambi (Walt Disney's...)'.

Another user contacted us about this one, Red Calloway is not an actual creator/studio, thus the reason for the title name adjustment.