Inside Image and Marvel Age

I only have one issue of Inside Image and I don't plan to get more. This title is in ComicBase in the Comic Books category, but the issue I have does not contain any actual comics--instead, it has articles and advertisements promoting Image titles. By this measure, it belongs in the Magazines category, if other issues are of similar composition. Can anyone confirm whether other issues contain any actual comics?

I'm also wondering about Marvel Age. I don't remember seeing any of those that actually consist of comics. I have a few of these somewhere that I can look at, but perhaps someone already knows.

Mind you, I'm personally on the record as being OK with these comic-book-sized and comic-book-shaped titles being in the Comic Books category, perhaps with some additional designation. Their physical properties practically ensure that just about everyone will file and store them with comic books. But the editorial line at ComicBase has been that if they don't actually consist of comics, they don't go in the Comic Books category. I'm just looking at these for the sake of consistency.

• 1 year later...

Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere, but I've been searching everywhere and can't seem to find my answer!

I have several Marvel Age "comics".  All the issues I've entered in the past show up in ComicBase, but ONLY those issues...not any I'm missing. When I acquire a one and scan it/search for it, it doesn't show up:  it's almost like Marvel Age is locked for updates from ComicBase.  I suppose I can always add an issue in and create a new field, but then it wouldn't ever update or have all the great info ComicBase usually has.  Some of them are worth a chunk a change, so the value on those books wouldn't be updated/created.

What am I missing?  Did I accidentally mess up a view setting?  The books don't scan, so I doubt that's it. None of my other books/titles seem to have this problem.  Thanks for any advice you have!

Marvel Age (the first series; the one-off Marvel Age #1000 might get listed elsewhere as per another thread on these boards) got moved to the Magazines category.  This means that if you updated your database at some point, the comic title would be deleted EXCEPT for the issues you had in stock at the time. 

if you’ve allowed your database to update the info in the Magazines category, you should be able to find the current indexing for Marvel Age in ComicBase. But if you haven’t allowed that, then you’ll want to do so.