Export & Import doesn’t work to change selling price

Jesus D. Rodriguez

Export & Import doesn’t work to change selling price. I export them and change the selling price. Then import it back in but it doesn’t change the price. I actually don’t know what it’s doing. Cause the export doesn’t have the unique database number to tight it all together. 

can y’all do an update to add this?

32 minutes ago, Steven L. Dasinger said:

sorry new to this. 
that is correct. I’m trying to change the selling price on a lot of comics to a $1. To use the the sell terminal. Must database have a sequential number in front on it.

I have tried to export of the the options and just change the selling price. But it doesn’t know which one to change cause nothing is telling it which one to change. Well that my guess ( lol ) 

I understand. For Import/Export, CB uses Title, Issue number and Condition to uniquely identify issues.

The only time this would be a problem is if you have two or more with the same condition.

Behind the scenes, there are Title and Issue Id numbers but normally they are not available for end users.

My guess is because there could be problems exporting from one database and Importing to a different one. The Various ID numbers are not guaranteed to be the same in both databases.