A few Antarctic titles that should be moved to Magazines

The following titles are classified in the database as Comics, but they should be moved to Magazines: 
•  Gearhearts Steampunk Glamour Revue (contains artwork, photographs, non-fiction and fiction prose; no comics)
•  Victorian Secret: Winter Wardrobe (contains pin-up art only; no comics)

I accidentally submitted a new Magazine title Victorian Secret: Girls of Steampunk Summer Catalog.  Turns out that the sole issue I submitted is already in the database as Victorian Secret Girls of Steampunk Summer Special #1.  The entire Victorian Secret Girls of Steampunk title needs to be moved to magazines since the contents are all pin-ups, no comic stories.  

I don't have any issues of the following, but based on descriptions of the contents, I suspect that some or all of these may need to also be moved to the Magazine category:
•  Victorian Secret: Girls of Steampunk - Girls of Summer
•  Victorian Secret: Girls of Steampunk - Masquerade
•  Victorian Secret's Summer Special

If there is somebody out there who has been collecting these titles, it might be worth having them verify which of the "Victorian Secret" titles from Antarctic Press have comic stories and which ones should be moved to Magazines.  A full list of the current Victorian Secret titles in the CB database is available here.  

• 1 year later...

Victorian Secret: Girls of Steampunk Summer Catalog July 2011 #1 is also all pinups.  i can move that to Magazines and then submit.  Victorian Secret: Girls of Steampunk - Masquerade (20112, #1) has a comic book story called "Viva La Venice" by Rod Espinosa and the rest are Pin-ups by Will Terrell and Rod Espinosa.

14 hours ago, Margaret Walsh said:

Victorian Secret: Girls of Steampunk Summer Catalog July 2011 #1 is also all pinups.  i can move that to Magazines and then submit.  

That entire title (located here on Atomic Avenue) was moved to magazines some time ago.  You should update your inventory, but I'm not sure that there are any corrections that need to be submitted for that title. 

14 hours ago, Margaret Walsh said:

Victorian Secret: Girls of Steampunk - Masquerade (20112, #1) has a comic book story called "Viva La Venice" by Rod Espinosa and the rest are Pin-ups by Will Terrell and Rod Espinosa.

Looks like the Victorian Secret: Girls of Steampunk - Masquerade title is still listed under the Comic Book category and, based on your description, my guess is that @Mark J. Castaneda will decide to keep it there.  

However, although the title has a working page on Atomic Avenue, trying to navigate to that page from the AA search bar brings the user to an error page.  Mark, any chance that bug can get squashed?

8 hours ago, Gregory Hecht said:

That entire title (located here on Atomic Avenue) was moved to magazines some time ago.  You should update your inventory, but I'm not sure that there are any corrections that need to be submitted for that title. 

That's cool if the corrections are declined.  Since I have so few magazines, I deselected updates for that category to  save time.  I'll remember to select it on my next update.