No New Comics in My Update

Brian L. Schulman

I just updated to the latest version 23.0.0.1729. I then ran the update for the database for the most recent content. The system says that everything is up to date, but when I try to enter all of my new comics from the past 2 weeks none are in the database. I looked at the new content release on the website and the comics should be there. Am I missing something? Is there something else that I need to do? Thanks for any help.

upgrading to CB2023 is just a program update.

the weekly content updates are a different thing entirely. That's done through the internet menu>check for updates.

*if you need to redownload  the latest content update, go into the software's internet menu, click AND hold down the 'shift' key on your keyboard then select the 'check for updates' option; you will be prompted to re-download the latest content update.

*a good issue to check if you're updated with the latest content update is The Amazing Spider-Man (6th Series) #14 - that issues was recently added

I understand. I know I am using the word "update" for two different things. I updated the program to CB2023 and the version I first posted. I then updated the content a few times. Once last Saturday, then again yesterday, and again today using your advice from Monday. The program says that my content is up to date. When I just tried to search for your example using not only the "find" area but also the titles search to the right of the screen between the two arrows or triangles making sure "all titles" is selected and not "series in stock", only the title of the comic shows up with no issues at all. When I search issues in stock such as Batman (3rd series) it shows issue 126 and the most recent Annuals, but not the latest issue which is 127 that came out 3 to 4 weeks ago.  

Please see the screen shots below. It seems like something happened when I went to version CB2023. I have also sent a message to support as well. I have not heard anything back yet. I am just reaching out where I can, and I appreciate the help.

image.thumb.png.2d09dec919f886207c0d9482d57d3242.png

image.thumb.png.e3096fc4d656961345a98eb7a8f0b868.png

image.thumb.png.4ea16728c603e35898ca7da7a73d2937.png

image.png

Edited by Brian L. Schulman