Tables errors when updating

Derek S. Putnam

Can anyone please provide some guidance why these errors when trying to update? I only run CB on one PC at a time (installed on desktop and laptop but never on concurrently). DB is saved to a NAS. Also Sidekick will optimize and Save to Cloud but if I close SK an restart it doesn't recognize that it's done these functions (doesn't show dates).

error2.jpg.0f164b83db3328828acf2930364d311c.jpgerror1.jpg.cd737d5db3b5677e7c7596b2362c10a6.jpg

Edited by Derek S. Putnam
Add additional info

Hi Mark. The top image is when only using SK, and I just tested and it had the same error (in red) even though I haven't opened the main software today.

The 2nd image is when I try to exit the main program after my edits (apologies, I wasn't clear on that). If I make multiple edits, it will not save the last one before closing. I wonder if it's a matter of the temp tables not clearing? Can that be done manually?

Try this...

fully exit out of Sidekick.

Hold Down the Ctrl Key on your keyboard then start up the main software - you should go through a reindex process.

If you're able to get through that, try to exit and see if that error pops up.

If the still problem occurs, please reach out to our Support Team at support@comcibase.com

• 1 month later...

Hi Mark. Sorry for delay. email sent.

On 10/10/2022 at 1:24 PM, Mark J. Castaneda said:

Try this...

Hold Down the Ctrl Key on your keyboard then start up the main software - you should go through a reindex process.

If the still problem occurs, please reach out to our Support Team at support@comcibase.com

On 10/10/2022 at 1:24 PM, Mark J. Castaneda said:

Try this...