Sidekick content update date/time not correct

Timothy S. Kilbreath

The last few times that I have updated my database with Sidekick, the "Update database content" section on the main Sidekick screen doesn't update to the current update date. I have downloaded and updated the program for the last few updates to version 23.0.0.1974 and this error hasn't been fixed.  Just wanted to let someone know.  The most recent time I have updated with Sidekick was just now, 10/29/22 at 5:50 pm.

Tim

image.png.7ddbc68e129d98bef52e2e9a58963032.png

46 minutes ago, Randall J. Paske said:

Meanwhile, I updated last night (November 2) via Sidekick, and now both Sidekick and ComicBase (in the Collection Statistics window) show my last update as October 27. I do have an update log from November 2, though. I've never seen this problem before, or at least never noticed it.

You're using the current build?

OK, today I downloaded and installed the current build, just to be sure I was on the right one. Then I did a content update via Sidekick. Both Sidekick and ComicBase (in the Collection Statistics window) still show my last update as October 27.  ComicBase also indicates that new content is available, even though I just did a content update.

Would this have anything to do with the renewal nag box that has started popping up? I'll be renewing later on, so I keep declining. They are probably unrelated, but it seems like this started when that started.