email to support@comicbase.com not working?

Brian J. Stewart

I've been getting bounce backs for the last 2 days trying to send to support@comicbase.com -- anyone else?  This is what my gmail web client message says:

There was a temporary problem delivering your message to support@comicbase.com. Gmail will retry for 21 more hours. You'll be notified if the delivery fails permanently.

image.png.6f28270bfec39b84bea6f457e0a9fbde.png

I should have been more specific. Since around 11/9 (Wed) my messages to support@comicbase.com are going out initially, but then I get that undeliverable alert from gmail the next day, it is not instant, at least 12+ hours after the send.  I'll just keep firing out my usual feed of messages, but not sure anyone is getting anything especially since I have not had any replies since around the 9th either.

2 hours ago, Brian J. Stewart said:

I should have been more specific. Since around 11/9 (Wed) my messages to support@comicbase.com are going out initially, but then I get that undeliverable alert from gmail the next day, it is not instant, at least 12+ hours after the send.  I'll just keep firing out my usual feed of messages, but not sure anyone is getting anything especially since I have not had any replies since around the 9th either.

I can only say that mine didn't bounce at all--not immediately, not later. I've sent three messages in the past week. i haven't received replies, but I also haven't seen anything to make me think they're not getting through.