Death of Superman 30th Anniversary Special

The database has an issue Bk 1/HC ($39.99) and an issue Bk 1/B ($39.99) - no cover scans are available, but these look like the same book.

There is no cardstock cover w/ a gatefold ($10.99), nor is there a copy of the same book sealed in a black bag w/ the dripping red S on the front.  I'd like to add these, but I think they should be titled "The Death of Superman 30th Anniversary Special" and separate from the "Death of Superman" title that it appears they're going to be under.  These are not reprints of the trade paperback that is the issue of the "Death of Superman" title.

Thoughts?

Michael Wagner: I am not sure I followed all of what you are saying. I think you are saying there are a few issues in 'The Death of Superman' that shouldn't be there but in a different (new) title called 'The Death of Superman 30th Anniversary Special'.

There is already a title called 'The Death of Superman 30th Anniversary Special' in CB. In this title there are issues that are a gate-fold cover (#1) and a poly-bag issue (#1/A)