Report not working

Randall J. Paske

I tried the new build, with the same result.

I usually use the Preview button to look at the report without printing it, but I tried Print with the same result.

It shows me the following dialog box (which never gets past 10% in the title bar), before it gives up and displays the message shown in the first post of this thread.

image.png.9f731e62f4b6f6dc1d7b808aae1c043a.png

22 hours ago, Randall J. Paske said:

I tried the new build, with the same result.

I usually use the Preview button to look at the report without printing it, but I tried Print with the same result.

It shows me the following dialog box (which never gets past 10% in the title bar), before it gives up and displays the message shown in the first post of this thread.

image.png.9f731e62f4b6f6dc1d7b808aae1c043a.png

recommend giving Pete a call directly on this (we're not able to replicate) at 408-266-6883 ext 403

6 hours ago, mark d. smith said:

The new ,q4 update Dont work it just sends you round in circles all it does is down installer,you install it,run it then it downloads installer again,and it repeats that every time you run the program 

odd... you might want to uninstall ALL versions of ComicBase from your computer's app list (including CB Resources) then install of CB2023. If you have any kind of protection software, be sure to turn it off before installing to make sure you have a full install with CB2023. If the problem still occurs, give Pete a call directly at 408-266-6883 ext 403

On 11/23/2022 at 1:54 PM, Mark J. Castaneda said:

recommend giving Pete a call directly on this (we're not able to replicate) at 408-266-6883 ext 403

I tried again after downloading the latest content update this morning, and it finally worked again, for whatever reason.  It looked like it was going to choke on that 10% of Preparing Report window again, but then it actually completed the process instead.