Duplicate Title Listings in Database

I was told when I find titles listed multiple times, to start reporting them on here so you guys can look into it, and merge them as necessary. 
Also, since I have found several of these, should I make a new thread for each one? Or just add a post to this one? 

Well let's start with Cradle of Filth
I found it listed as 

CRADLE OF FILTH 

and also under 

CRADLE OF FILTH : MALEDICTUS ATHENAEUM

both are the same series. Thanks guys! Keep up the good work. Love your product. 

1a.jpg

1b.jpg

Well just so you know, both the screen shots (that have different titles) are the SAME series of the SAME book. 
Just look at the issue numbers and the corresponding dates and creator info. It's pretty obvious. 
There are not 2 series of "Cradle of Filth"

I will post more screenshots of duplicate series in the database as I discover them on this thread. thanks. 

Edited by Antonio J. Schipani

Flash, The: The Fastest Man Alive (2nd Series) is the correct title (only one on Atomic Avenue).

If you move you inventory (Qty) over to that series, the incorrect Flash: The Fastest Man Alive (2nd Series) should be deleted with the Update.

PS The same thing for the Bone Orchard title. Move inventory to the correct one and the incorrect one should be deleted.