TOP CONTRIBUTORS list

I was wondering now that the dust has settled with the new release and the server move... When will the TOP CONTRIBUTORS list be updated? I've added a significant number of entries since Dec (100 items or better) and it's still showing my old position #52 (it was curious at one point [Oct?] when I finally got back into the top 50 at #49 and it then reverted to #52 a couple of weeks later.)

This has been a periodic problem since the contribution points are tracked by your ComicBase ID -- which in turn is tied to your email. If you change emails, you wind up getting lost in the process. As soon as we address some other issues, we'd like to re-jigger these to tie in by your comicbase.com user ID so that the problem doesn't recur.

-Pete

2 hours ago, Peter R. Bickford said:

This has been a periodic problem since the contribution points are tracked by your ComicBase ID -- which in turn is tied to your email. If you change emails, you wind up getting lost in the process. As soon as we address some other issues, we'd like to re-jigger these to tie in by your comicbase.com user ID so that the problem doesn't recur.

-Pete

I don't *think* that I have changed my email associated with ComicBase for at least a couple of years, but at some point last year I disappeared off of the leaderboard (I was somewhere in the top 50).  Right now my ComicBase online profile shows that I only have 11 points.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...