Report of Storylines I Own, Owned + Missing

Fred Slota

The ability to generate reports of all issues, owned and missing, of Titles that I Own, grouped by Title, sorted by Issue, is very useful at completing Titles.

Wouldn't it be nice to generate reports of all issues, owned and missing, of Storylines that I own, grouped by Storyline, sorted by Part, to aid in completing Storylines?

In order for this to work usefully, it would be helpful if the things reported in the Storyline field were separable between "This is the name of the multi-part Storyline Series", "This is the name of this chapter of the multi-part Storyline Series", "This is the name of this Issue's standalone Storyline"  and "These are the names of the individual tales in this anthology Issue".  You know me, I would love to separate this into separate fields.

Thankfully, the current task can be mostly accomplished without this, by recognizing the difference between Storyline entries that are unique vs. those that are repeated in multiple different issue entries.  For example, the Storyline "Funeral for a Florist! (text story)" appears in a single issue, In the Days of the Mob #1, while the Storyline "Funeral for a Friend" occurs across 8 different issues (and is the shared with a 2-parter in Transformers, The (Marvel UK), not to be confused with the single issue Storyline "Funeral for a Friend!" in The Transformers #26).  Obviously, some editorialization would be needed.