Reports and Missing Cover Images

Andrew d’Entremont

I've gone back and forth with support on this issue quite a bit, to the point where I'm starting to feel like I am harassing them, so I wanted to address the issue here.

I've noticed that when I look at my auto-generated report for books, cover images that appeared one week aren't there the next. In particular I have been having a lot of problems with The Destroyer (Pinnacle). Cover images disappeared on one report a while back, so I contacted support and they reappeared on the next report, but now they're gone again. As far as I can tell nothing has changed about the series, and all of the cover images show up on Atomic Avenue. I also checked the latest unrecognized items log file of and they aren't listed.

This has happened for a few other titles too. Should I just try resubmitting the covers for books whose cover images are not showing up in reports? 

There really aren't any steps. I just go online to check reports under "My Comics" and view "Collection Report-Books (Auto)". Cover images have been appearing and then disappearing from report to report. It was solved for a while when I was working with support, but after it was sorted out the first time cover images disappeared again a week or two later. It's very strange.

It's not a huge issue, but it would be nice to have the cover images when I'm using the report to see which books I have when I'm out browsing the used book stores. 

Sorry, I guess I just assumed this process was a given. I'm not having a problem with reports being generated and saved to the cloud, it's the end result that seems to be a problem. I can see all my reports on both the web and the mobile app just fine, it's just that certain cover images won't display when I view my report on books. The reports look the same on the mobile app and the web.

Also of note is that when I generate the same collection report on books  manually and use the "Save to Web" function  I don't see any covers at all.  

• 2 weeks later...