Unknown Issue Little Lulu and Tubby at Summer Camp (Marge’s …) #2?

Sometimes when two titles have extremely similar names, CB has a problem moving between them.

What happens if you copy the name with the space and Paste it into the Find box at the top? Does that find it?

Alternately, since it is appearing in the Unknown report, that should mean you have Qty in stock set to 1 or more (or CB would have deleted it).

If you bring up the Title selection box (CTRL+T), click the Series in Stock radio button, does it show up in the list of Titles?

On 2/12/2023 at 10:48 AM, Steven L. Dasinger said:

What happens if you copy the name with the space and Paste it into the Find box at the top? Does that find it?

No, it goes to the title with no space

Alternately, since it is appearing in the Unknown report, that should mean you have Qty in stock set to 1 or more (or CB would have deleted it

No, the issue in question has quantity 0, although the other issue in this title has qty > 0

If you bring up the Title selection box (CTRL+T), click the Series in Stock radio button, does it show up in the list of Titles?

Just the one title (without the ellipsis) shows up:
image.png.ce36bbfa0d7897f2340f84dabe8ec0dd.png

I'm going to try a full rebuild lists and see if that helps.  One thought occurs to me is that I think the issue had been marked Wanted, with Wanted issues set to automatically add to my AA want list, but the issue transferred titles.  I don't see it in my wish list, but it wouldn't surprised me if something got out of whack in the back end.  I do have some new issues behaving the same way, only these issues have a UPC, and when I search on it, I get a bad search result, and clicking on it takes me to some seemingly random title:

image.png.55607066c9db79e3f692d7b141e2f8de.png

ComicBase can get "confused" when two titles differ only by punctuation or by spaces (this is a longstanding issue and it is my understanding that it is not something that can be fixed).  The Find function and navigating through titles alphabetically forward or backward can be affected.  

This is only a two issue title.  So it may be easiest to do the following (assuming Rebuild Lists doesn't solve the problem):

1.  Go to one of the versions of the title.  Make a note as to whether you have either of the two issues in stock, then delete the title.  

2.  Navigate to a new title (any random title will do) and then do a Find for Little Lulu and Tubby at Summer Camp.  Upon arriving at that title, check to see if punctuation and spacing are all correct.  If not, manually correct them.  Then update as necessary to account for anything you had in stock in the title that you deleted in step #1 above.  

On 2/19/2023 at 1:16 PM, Adam Sternberg said:

I'm going to try a full rebuild lists and see if that helps.  One thought occurs to me is that I think the issue had been marked Wanted, with Wanted issues set to automatically add to my AA want list, but the issue transferred titles.  I don't see it in my wish list, but it wouldn't surprised me if something got out of whack in the back end.  I do have some new issues behaving the same way, only these issues have a UPC, and when I search on it, I get a bad search result, and clicking on it takes me to some seemingly random title:

image.png.55607066c9db79e3f692d7b141e2f8de.png

If you haven't already, run a Rebuild Lists (File Menu>File Tools). Go with Series information, list of owned series, and Item Information as your rebuild selections.

6 hours ago, Mark J. Castaneda said:

If you haven't already, run a Rebuild Lists (File Menu>File Tools). Go with Series information, list of owned series, and Item Information as your rebuild selections.

I've done it and rebuilt basically everything but pictures.  Now, the waiting game... (for the update, that is).