Manual comic titles disappear from collection

Alfred Schmeer

Hello,

I've been noticing an issue with after manually entering a comic title (Items/New Comic Book) and successfully adding the title and issues, that eventually some of these titles disappear from my collection.  If I search for the title, it doesn't show up in the listing.  I've created "Wanted List" report of these, where they were marked as wanted and exported to a html file.  These show in the report.  Then at some point in the future, if I were searching for and/or export the report again, the title and its issues are gone/missing.

I've not changed/opened another database.  This has happened a few times, so now posting here as I'm not sure what the problem is or what I could be doing wrong.

Help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Al

My guess is that in you Update options, you have 'Remove Obsolete Series' and/or 'Remove Obsolete Items' checked (in CB or in SideKick). See Attached.
If you do, whenever you run an Update, CB will delete Issues or Titles if they are not in the Master Database. The exception is if you have QTY set to 1 or more. The is will NOT delete them.

Update Options.JPG