War of the Realms 10-ptych

Fred Slota

Ummmmmm...  my head hurts.

There are 10 covers with a background map image, each map segment shows one of the 10 realms

War of the Realms 1/A, 2/B, 3/C, 4/C, 5/B, 6/B

War of the Realms: Journey into Mystery 1/A

War of the Realms: New Agents of Atlas 1/B

War of the Realms: Punisher 1/C

War of the Realms: Uncanny X-Men 1/A

The map appears to be similar to the image I found at https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Glossary:Ten_Realms

The covers appear to fit together as this

image.jpeg.36dc94b35512675f6c5e195ad1798066.jpeg

10-ptych, left-to-right, top-to-bottom?

My assessment is, yes.  Past connecting images haven't always exactly matched up at the edges, there are sometimes small gaps between the images.  The background is definitely a single image; I provided a link to a site with a version of that image.

This appears to be the first connected image I know of that doesn't make a solid rectangle.

Thank you.

Looking closer, 6/B does connect to 5/B, not WotR:New Agents of Atlas 1/B.

I had put too much trust in the fandom wiki image of the map, which located Muspelheim above the roots, and thus I thought the tree-part on the top of the 6/B cover was a continuation of the branch on Atlas 1/B.  A closer look at the two covers shows that the map has been drawn differently, Muspelheim in this presentation is being drawn under the roots, and the tree-part on the top of the 6/B cover is a continuation of the roots on 5/B.

Regardless of this cover's positioning, we're all in agreement that this is still a 10-ptych, despite it not forming a complete rectangular collage, yes?