Clean up for 03/01/2023 content update

This week's update added the Comic Book title Antarctic Press Presents: How to Draw Manga.  Any reason why this title was added as a Comic and not as a Book title?  (I see a whole bunch of Antartic's "How to Draw" titles were set up as Book titles this week.)  

This week the Comics title Youth (Schulz’s…) got changed to Schulz’s Youth.  Based on the database description for this title, it is a collection of cartoons by Charles Schulz for the magazine Youth (rather than a book about Charles Schulz's younger years).  Should this title have kept its original form?  

A little background. I just noticed that some of the series had titles like 'How to Draw and Fight Zombies Supersize (Antarctic Press Presents…)'.

While researching why they had that parenthetical description, I found most all of the 'How to...' from Antarctic Press had actual titles (both in the indicia and some on the cover) of 'Antarctic Press Presents: How to...' . Pointed them out to Mark and they were changed. I didn't notice the one being in Comic Books. I agree it should probably be moved to Books.

20 hours ago, Gregory Hecht said:

This week's update added the Comic Book title Antarctic Press Presents: How to Draw Manga.  Any reason why this title was added as a Comic and not as a Book title?  (I see a whole bunch of Antartic's "How to Draw" titles were set up as Book titles this week.)  

This week the Comics title Youth (Schulz’s…) got changed to Schulz’s Youth.  Based on the database description for this title, it is a collection of cartoons by Charles Schulz for the magazine Youth (rather than a book about Charles Schulz's younger years).  Should this title have kept its original form?  

Pete informed me with this particular title name should be Schulz’s Youth