Price lock for individual issues

More and more often, a hot book crops up and AA pricing is way off base.  Example, the Spider-Man #7 spoiler cover.  Completed sales in the last week range from $30-$40 range.  But AA has it at $3.99.  I know that for hot books, it can be tough to keep up and that is perfectly understandable. 

What I would like to see is the ability to lock the price in my CB database for individual issues, so that a subsequent downloaded update of the database doesn't change it.  I've got a few copies for sale at $39 on AA right now, but the next update will set them back to $3.99, unless i stop CB from updating all prices for all books.  Would be nice to have a check box right next to the "Sale" check bock that would prevent updates of the price, but only if that box was checked.

There is a Lock Price column available for each issues. You may have to use Setup->Columns to View to display it.

You can also access it by editing an issue, clicking on the 'Other' tab, and at the bottom left is a check box for 'Prevent Update from Changing Price'.

Checking that 'should' do what you want.

NOTE: I have never used this so I am just going by the description.