How do I tell the size of a cover image?

Kaleb Swenson

How do I tell the size of a cover image in the database so that I can upload a bigger cover if needed?

On ComicBase 2017, I could just hover over a cover and it would blow up and show the full size display.  

If it didn't fill my monitor screen, I knew that it was smaller and I could upload a new cover to the database.

The hover function is now gone, so what do I need to be using? 

I have 400+ scans waiting to upload, but I'm not sure about them now.

Kaleb

1 hour ago, Mark J. Castaneda said:

If you right-click with your mouse on the Big Thumbnail left of the Title Name at the top of the main interface, choose the 'Show Picture File' option to bring up that title's pic folder. You can then view each pic file and its properties.

Mark,

If I follow your directions (which opens the folder just fine), then I am using another program (IrfanView 64) to view the picture files instead of ComicBase 2020.  I shouldn't have to view pictures in another program when I used to be able to do it in ComicBase 2017.

It looks like something is wrong with the way ComicBase 2020 operates for me.  The separate window for the Cover is NOT visible for me.  Anyone have any other ideas?  Could it be a ComicBase 2020 issue, Windows 10 issue, or a Kaleb's laptop issue?

Once possible suggestion. If you click on the cover image and on the program (accidentally), you could open the picture but make the program the top displayed item.  The picture would be behind the program.  If you shrink the program, you might see the picture.

If you left-click on the cover (the red circled item), it should display a larger cover (black circled item). If it is not, then there is something wrong, somewhere.

Display cover.JPG

20 minutes ago, Steven L. Dasinger said:

Once possible suggestion. If you click on the cover image and on the program (accidentally), you could open the picture but make the program the top displayed item.  The picture would be behind the program.  If you shrink the program, you might see the picture.

If you left-click on the cover (the red circled item), it should display a larger cover (black circled item). If it is not, then there is something wrong, somewhere.

Display cover.JPG

That is exactly what I am missing!  My cover picture does NOT display like that.  It shows the "opened window" named "ttimer" in the taskbar, when I hover over the ComicBase 2020 logo, but I cannot see the enlarged cover window.  I tried to cascade my windows (shift-right click on ComicBase 2020 icon in taskbar) but there was not another window to be hidden behind the ComicBase program window.

553192763_PhotoDec1223337PMsmaller.thumb.jpg.5fc4b6090dbf55875902e22ef2f2cb6d.jpg