Selling Comics in NM- condition

James Buck

Due to an issue with duplicate issues I recently removed all my issues for sale and re-posted them.  It took awhile for the items to show up on the Atomic Avenue website, but when they did I noticed some issues missing.  The issues in question are graded "NM-" condition.  I am using the VF-NM grouping option.

Please let me know if this is unique to my situation or a global issue.

Thanks!

Jim

Hello Mark,

Attached image from the window that comes up when selecting "Post Items For Sale to Atomic Avenue" under the Internet menu.

Would you like me to re-submit?  Scanning more comics in so I can set a few control items as "Near Mint -" to test.

Jim

PostItems.jpg

UPDATE:  I wasn't aware that I didn't have the most up-to-sate version, so I installed and it now displays as V20.0.2.3210

Immediately after the update I posted a few new issues for sale, the update went very quickly, but the Near Mint - issue still does not show.

I then tried posting a few more after de-selecting "List VF and NM items as VF-NM" and the Near Mint - graded items still did not show.

One of the primary reasons I am using the "Near Mint -" condition is the glitch with the "Add by Barcode" feature.  As I add issues I often set a different selling price - if I leave the condition "Near Mint" the selling price that I modified in that window reverts back to a calculated price in the software.  When I change the condition the selling price I modified flows through after adding.  And I tried that after updating the software, no change.  The updated selling price only carries with a non Near Mint condition.

Sorry if I caused any confusion, my first post should have read “Near Mint -“ (near mint minus) not “NM- “ which I realize could cause confusion and corrected with my follow up. If “Near Mint - “ is not a standard condition in the database then my apologies, I thought it was. Can anybody confirm that “Near Mint -“ is in the standard install of ComicBase?  Maybe I created it in the first few days I was using the software, although I don’t remember doing so.

In my Archive Edition I only have:

Mint MT

Near  Mint NM

Very Fine to Near Mint VF-NM

Fine FN

Very Good VG

Good G

Fair FA

Poor P

<ungraded>

and all the various 'slabbed' conditions (i.e. CGC, PGX, and Restored PGX.

I will let the folks at HC address how a NM- (Near Mint Minus) is handled when posting to AA as I don't sell and have know knowledge.