Where are the pictures?

Fred Slota

Why are there no images for some current issues, neither final or preliminary, for some current issues like Detective Comics 1017 or Justice League Odyssey 16, when there are images for some later issues?  And these aren't obscure titles...

I was going to provide details about my version, and update times, and logs, and manual download attempts, but then realized that they're not on AtomicAvenue, either.

It seemed to me that there were multiple issues that came out this week that didn't have prelim artwork already.  Both my examples were specifically chosen because they had preliminary artwork for subsequent as-yet unreleased issues.  They solicit what, 2-3 months ahead?  You push updates weekly.  I suppose it is possible, but do you get gaps like this often, on major titles, from major publishers?

Again, "at the time early solicitation info is released" is what, 2, 3 months ahead of when the book actually hits the stand.  That's what, 7, 11 ComicBase update cycles after that.  If not provided at solicitation, are covers, if only preliminary, not provided at some later point, and so able to be pushed in any of the later update cycles, so that by the time a book hits the stand, a cover image would be available in ComicBase?