Cover Download vs. Description vs. Cover Artist

I have noticed that one of the consistent issues with CB involves the covers that are downloaded versus the description of the issue and eventually the cover artist listed. For example for Return of Wolverine, there are numerous variants for issue #1. Today I was updating a few of those variants that I recently purchased and via the scan of the UPC for one of them (ending in 138), it took me directly to 1/A-44. First off, the actual cover of the book was done by Clayton Crain. Second, the downloaded cover that was available was the homage to Incredible Hulk #181 done by Mico Suayan. Next, the description listed did not match either one. And lastly, the cover artist was not even close. In summary, my questions is this: When a new issue is added, and the cover downloaded, does anyone check across the board to see that all other fields (especially the description and the cover artist) are accurate? While I assume that this can be a monumental task, and why CB depends on users to submit corrections, I would think that these are the basic aspects that one can build on to avoid confusion. In closing, the correct issues for these particular Crain covers are 1/A-45 and 1/A-46 (seems like 1/A-44 does not really exist). Thanks for listening.

Mark, thanks for your response but I was not referring just to this title. As an example, I will always buy variant covers by Dell'Otto, Alex Ross and Kirkham as opposed to the regular covers for any title. If those are not 'synchronized' to the cover artist listed, it is difficult to isolate them. Therefore, my question still stands. If covers are available and downloaded, is the cover artist and the description confirmed (where applicable)?  Let me know. Thanks again.