Where are These Treasury/ Special Editions In ComicBase?

The standalone title should be revised then.  AFAIK the original treasury size edition from the 1980's says "DC Special Series" in the indicia.  The reprint from the mid-1990s was comic sized and its indicia matches the standalone title in the database.  So my suggestion would be...

•  Delete the existing Batman vs. The Incredible Hulk #1 from the database as it is a duplication.

•  Change what is currently Batman vs. the Incredible Hulk #1 (2nd printing) to Batman vs. the Incredible Hulk #1.  

The question is where should the 1980s paperback edition go... I assume with DC Special Series as #27/A or something.  

1 hour ago, G. Hecht said:

The standalone title should be revised then.  AFAIK the original treasury size edition from the 1980's says "DC Special Series" in the indicia.  The reprint from the mid-1990s was comic sized and its indicia matches the standalone title in the database.  So my suggestion would be...

•  Delete the existing Batman vs. The Incredible Hulk #1 from the database as it is a duplication.

•  Change what is currently Batman vs. the Incredible Hulk #1 (2nd printing) to Batman vs. the Incredible Hulk #1.  

The question is where should the 1980s paperback edition go... I assume with DC Special Series as #27/A or something.  

Looks like this change was implemented in today's update.  👍