ComicBase 2020 will not start the load sequence

Bradley Harvey

I recently received the latest 2020 version on disk.  I attempted to run the setup.exe file but it wouldn't start.  Error stated couldn't find the .exe file.  So I went to my account and downloaded the new version.  The install ran with no issues and I got a successful install popup window when finished.  However, when I go to run the software the load sequence starts, the homepage graphic appears and the status bar starts to show the load sequence, but then it stops and shuts down.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times and checked my security settings.  Nothing.  I have an Intel I7 core with 12 megs of RAM, solid state drive and the latest version of Windows 10.

Has anyone else had this same experience with the most recent version?

Thanks

Brad

Hi Brad,

If you had any kind of software security (ex: MacAfee, Norton, etc.) running as you installed, they can sometimes block a full installation.

Try turn into off for a few minutes, uninstall and reinstall then start up the software. See if that helps. If you have no luck, please contact our tech support team at support @comicbase.com OR give them a call at 408-266-6883.