Variable report image resolution

Darren Then

Would it be possible to provide an avenue to allow for the resolution of the comic images used in reports to be chosen from several options? Say high, medium and low. High being what they were in v2019 and low being what they are now. Or maybe a slider so you can choose a percentage. I get that there is a trade off in file size, but I think the user should be allowed to make that choice. I currently don’t like the images that are coming out of the reports now.
Thanks.

Sorry for not making myself very clear. I understand what you are stating, but it just makes the low resolution image bigger in the report. I'm looking to change the resolution of the image so that there is more detail in the picture. See the example below. These are both from a 400% zoom in a PDF generated from ComicBase. As you can see there in much more detail in the image from the CB 2019 vs. the CB 2021 report. I hope that clarifies what I'm looking for.

Thanks.

image.png.5f75d8ec757aa77e40753506b6fb38cd.png

Ah... That makes more sense.

What is the resolution of the Alien Legion #5 cover?  You can find this by right-clicking on the large cover image (top left corner) and selecting 'show picture file'. Then right-click on 5.jpg and select Properties from the pop-up menu (at the bottom). Finally click on the Details tab. The image I have is 653 x 997 and 100 dpi.