Digital comic add ability to read padded zeros, delete, apply all

Marc Panella

Please add the capability for CB to read digital comics with padded zeroes. Ex 001 or 01.

The way we are required to add digital comics now in a strict number format sequence of 1,2,3...10 etc is a real pain and it messes up the file structure in each folder where my digital comic is stored as Windows places 1 with 11, 111 and 2 with 22, 222. etc and makes it confusing to fill in missing issues on large runs.  CB already reads  - for /, and I see no reason why CB can't be made to distinguish 1 from 01 or 001 or 0001 etc this is CS101.

Please add the ability to delete a digital comic.  Again due to this nonsensical way that we have to number the digital issues i have already made mistakes with batch Drag & Drops where a wrong issue number was inserted i.e digital 9 vs CB issue 10.

Finally when I went to replace a comic run in CB with the correct digital numbering I get the message "This folder already contains a file named ##.cbr"  and I had to click yes every time, this gets old real fast.  Can you please add a "Yes To All" button?