Linking Titles

Robert Wood

It would help navigation in comicbase to have some kind of hyperlink to titles that follow or precede each other.

For example X-Men 1st series title screen would have a link to Uncanny X-Men  1st Series.

Other examples would be West Coast Avengers and Avengers West Coast. There are many other examples.

It would also be good if Uncanny X-Men 1st Series has a link back to X-Men 1st Series.

There are titles that have changed their names many times and it would make navigating through them easier.

To take this idea one step further it would be excellent if the user could create their own hyperlinks between titles or even issues. It would allow us to create for example a read order of comics especially useful for crossover events. Or even if you say for example want to read the X-Men/mutant titles in order.

I don't know if this feature still exists in CB, but at one point in time you could edit the Title description information and I *think* that you could get hyperlinks in there (but I could be misremembering that part).  

But I agree with you, it would be a good feature to have, particularly since we are deep into an era of frequent relaunches of the same title/character.