2020 Psychic typing in find isn't working

Geoffrey B. Scobel

I thought it made more sense to add this as a new topic.  To fix a few bugs I installed the latest build of 2020.  Now, when I type into the Find box, where it used to expand and show me options to select, I no longer get the drop down that displays my results.  The results are being pulled because if I use my down arrow, multiple titles scroll through the Find box itself but for some reason the drop down no longer appears rendering the box essentially non-functional.  I have tried rebuilding all the lists and that didn't fix anything.  I don't know why just installing the latest version would have negatively impacted this feature, any ideas?

Edited by Geoffrey B. Scobel
Incorrect description

This really seems like some sort of video issue with this new revision.  The first time I bring up comicbase and type something in the box, the drop down appears for a second or two and then disappears and never returns until comicbase is restarted again.  I don't know what setting could possibly be causing this but I have reinstalled twice and the same issue persists

I may have typed too soon...

The test Title I was using seemed to bring up suggestions.

However, a closer examination reveals some weird behavior.

Here is what I had to do to (apparently) fix it.

click the Find drop-down box (to the right of the input box, and select Title Name or Barcode. (Yes, it appears it is already checked but select it anyway.

After I did this, it started working as I expect.

For some unknown reason, the initial display is acting (for me) as if Storylines was selected.