Sheena (Dynamite) cover mix-up

While running a Most Valued Items report, I saw that my Sheena 1/K (Authentix blank cover) was worth $300(!). Well, that cant be right. So I questioned that. Now, the picture for that issue comes up as the one for 1/L (Jungle Green cover) and THAT issue's cover shows up as 1/M (Atlas Comics cover). Guess what 1/M shows up as? Authentix blank cover (which should be... 1/K).

Side note: If you are looking for a Sheena 1/K (Authentix blank cover), we should talk...😉

the way these particular variants are set in your database don't match ours... on our side, we have #1/L as the Jungle Green Premium Cover by J. Scott Campbell and #1-M as the Blank Authenticity Cover.

*our sister site Atomic Avenue has the entire run of issues and how all the variants are currently set in our master database; use it to compare and adjust if needed: Sheena (Dynamite) comic books from Dynamite (atomicavenue.com)

On 2/15/2021 at 9:18 AM, Mark J. Castaneda said:

the way these particular variants are set in your database don't match ours... on our side, we have #1/L as the Jungle Green Premium Cover by J. Scott Campbell and #1-M as the Blank Authenticity Cover.

*our sister site Atomic Avenue has the entire run of issues and how all the variants are currently set in our master database; use it to compare and adjust if needed: Sheena (Dynamite) comic books from Dynamite (atomicavenue.com)

This makes more sense.