Unknown Items list

When I run the weekly update and check the Unknown Items list, I'm getting something weird.  Under "Comics: Unrecognized Comic Titles", Amazing Heroes is not listed. It shouldn't be, it's listed under "Magazines". But under "Comics: Unrecognized Comics", there are listed a number of Amazing Heroes issues. I don't have Amazing heroes as a Title under Comic Books, only under Magazines. I don't even own any copies of Amazing Heroes. I did have some on my Wish List, but I had removed those a while back. It's shown up like this after at least the past three weekly updates.

interesting... the software thinks you have those issues listed instock under Comics

Try going into File Menu>File Tools>Rebuild Lists - select the 'Series information' and 'Item Information' then hit the Rebuild button. After the rebuild completes, see if that title still appears under the Comic category afterwards.

On 3/10/2021 at 9:41 AM, Mark J. Castaneda said:

Can you upload a fresh copy of your database through ComicBase Sidekick's 'save to cloud' option? We'd like to take a closer look at the db ourselves.

When the process completes, please email our team at support@comicbase.com so they know its ready to be looked at.

Support helped. Apparently, I had multiple databases with the same ID. Deleting them from Collection Statistics and running the new weekly update cleared them from my list.