Lady Pendragon Vol.1, 2 and 3

Unknown Items in my latest update brought this to my attention. Lady Pendragon Vol.1  has an Ashcan 1 that seems to be identical to Ashcan 2 and 2-B under Lady Pendragon Vol.2The indicia reads "Lady Pendragon Vol. 2 Prelude", so the Vol. 1 Ashcan and the Vol. 2 Ashcan 2-B should be deleted.

Additionally, Vol.2 #1-2nd printing seems to be the same as Vol.1 #1-2nd Printing. The Vol.2 entry should be deleted.

While we are on the subject of Vol.2, 1-C and 1-F appear to be the same issue. Issue 1-F should be deleted.

Now, onto Lady Pendragon Vol.3 (you thought I forgot, didn't you?). Bk 1 contains material from Vol.1 , Vol.2 and the Cover Gallery one-shot, but nothing from Vol.3. It should be moved to Lady Pendragon Vol.2, since it contains that complete run of issues.

6 hours ago, Michael E. Jacobson said:

Bk 1 contains material from Vol.1 , Vol.2 and the Cover Gallery one-shot, but nothing from Vol.3. It should be moved to Lady Pendragon Vol.2, since it contains that complete run of issues.

How much material from vol. 1 is contained in Book 1?  Does it make more sense to spin out Book 1 into its own title if it contains material from three different database titles (vol 1, vol 2, and the cover gallery one-shot)?

Typically ComicBase will list collected editions under their own title if they include issues from multiple titles (even if those titles are only a single issue).  Mark will make the final determination, of course, but it sounds to me like the book in question would be a candidate for its own, separate title based on past practice.