Collection Statistics Value Range issue

Hi.  First time caller, long time listener.  I have noticed for a while now an issue with the Collection Statistics.  When I go to breakdown by Value, I can click on any of the rows and it will show the comics in the value range, EXCEPT when I click on the row labeled "Between $1,000 and $2,499".  It says that I have 5 comics in that range, and I have verified that I have at least some of those, but I get an error message that says "No matching items were found."  Any ideas? I am using ComicBase 2021 Archive Edition v21.02.1790 on a Windows 10 computer.

Value statistics TSK.PNG

Edited by Timothy S. Kilbreath
Add version of ComicBase

First, let's check to see if a normal find works.
Do a Find for Item Field: Price
Choose 'Is Between' from the drop-down box.
Enter 1000.00 and 2499.99 in the two boxes.
Run this.
If you get 5 issues displayed, then the find is working and something about the ComicBase Statistics isn't working.
If you get the same 'No Matching Items were found', I would try using File->File Tools and Rebuild Lists. Specifically Item Information but it won't hurt to run the first 3 or 4 items.

After that, check the Find again (either with Find or in ComicBase Statistics.

PS I tried the ComicBase Statistics find for Value and my Archive Edition v1827 seems to work.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Mark, and happy 4th of July.  I just sent my email to support.  I'm just not sure how to get my database to you.  I saved the most recent one with Sidekick to the Comicbase server.  Let me know if I can do anything else to help.  And sorry for not getting back to you sooner.  Work has just been wearing me out.