Clean up for 06/09/2021 content update

Several items need attention this week:  

•  This week's update included the following two books:

Kolchak and the Night Stalkers: Partners in Crime
Kolchak and the Nightstalkers: The Faceless God

Note that each of these titles handles "Night Stalkers" differently... one of them treats it as two words, one of them treats it as a single word.  That seems odd to me.  Can anybody verify that both of these titles are correct?

•  Also added was a comic title Ed Hannigan: Covered.  This item is already listed as a book title.  One of the two titles should be deleted.  I *think* that the contents were all art but that it had stapled comic format construction.  I will have to see if I can locate my copy.  

•  The comic title Ka-zar the Savage Omnibus was added.  This item reprints the full Ka-Zar the Savage comic series and no issues from any other title, so this really should be listed under the existing title.  If for some reason the omnibus does merit its own separate title, the "Z" should be capitalized since that seems to be the standard way that ComicBase handles hyphenated names.  

•  The new comic title Rock Hardson (Tim Goodyear's...) doesn't appear to have the appropriate type of apostrophe in its title.  

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/9/2021 at 6:42 PM, Gregory Hecht said:

•  Also added was a comic title Ed Hannigan: Covered.  This item is already listed as a book title.  One of the two titles should be deleted.  I *think* that the contents were all art but that it had stapled comic format construction.  I will have to see if I can locate my copy.  

•  The comic title Ka-zar the Savage Omnibus was added.  This item reprints the full Ka-Zar the Savage comic series and no issues from any other title, so this really should be listed under the existing title.  If for some reason the omnibus does merit its own separate title, the "Z" should be capitalized since that seems to be the standard way that ComicBase handles hyphenated names.  

These two items are still hanging around.  

I did find my copy of Ed Hannigan: Covered.  It is indeed a comic book in terms of its construction.  There are no comics in the content, it is a few articles and lots of artwork (including comic book covers).  Hopefully that helps you determine whether this should be listed as a book or a comic.  

Still not seeing the rationale for the Ka-Zar the Savage omnibus getting its own title rather than being listed under the existing Ka-Zar the Savage title.