How to deal with Sex And Violence

The issues listed for the comic title Sex and Violence need some standardization.  This is a series of anthology graphic novels from Jimmy Palmiotti's Paperfilms outfit, and they are all Kickstarter products.  The first two volumes have been out for a while, the third was recently mailed out to backers.  

The first volume is listed in the database as #1/A and #1/B (there were two different covers), but the second volume is listed as Book #2 and Book #2/A.  So there is a lack of standardization in how these items are getting listed.  These should be listed as one of the following (pick one):

• #1/A, #1/B, #2/A, and #2/B
  • #1, #1/A, #2, #2/A
  • Book #1/A, Book #1/B, Book #2/A, Book #2/B
  • Book #1, Book #1/A, Book #2, Book #2/A

Personally, I don't care which of the four you pick.  But once that is done and the database gets corrected, I can go ahead and enter in the information for the third volume.  (No point in me doing it now since I don't know if my copy should be #3, Book #3, #3/A, or Book #3/A).  

Also, the date and cover price for the first volume were incorrect.  I submitted corrections to these from my database.  You'll want to make sure that those changes in included however the items under this title get revised.