Size Threshold for New Covers to be Uploaded?

I've been scanning in some covers for issues that don't have high res covers, and while in most cases ComicBase will ask me if I want to upload the bigger cover, I wasn't prompted to do so with a few issues from Elementals Vol. 1 and Vol. 2.

I know that my cover scans are much bigger than what I have been able to download directly from ComicBase, so I'm just wondering if there is a some kind threshold in place when it comes to uploading new covers. I'm scanning everything in at 300 dpi and all the files seem to end up being in the 11MB to 12MB range. 

Normally, in this situation, it is because they already have a cover submission that is as large or larger than the one you are trying to submit. It may not have completed processing (whatever that may be) so it can be downloaded.

I have successfully submitted covers scanned at 300 dpi in about the same size range so that is not the problem.

If it persists (i.e. no larger covers show up in a download), you might contact support and see if there is something else causing problems.