Jump to content

Glen A. Lynn

Members
  • Content Count

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Hey All. I don't know if anyone else has experienced this. It was totally by chance that I discovered it. A great deal of my comics, some of which have been in my database for years, have suddenly lost the data from one custom field I use to label their location. It is random with sometimes one issue out of an entire run missing the data. Sometimes, whole runs are missing. How can I retrieve this. I am running the 2020 version. I do have older back ups and exported data for most of the books. How can I fix this?
  2. We used to be able to search for a specific set of comics, and then print a report of just those searched items. This was very helpful when submitting collection updates for insurance purposes. I can still search for comics purchased in a specific month/time period, but I can't find the way to make that search into a printable document. Any help would be appreciated.
  3. You have a filter that lets us delete "mature comics" What about one that lets use remove foreign language comics. There are some titles in the database with thousands of issues, but are in a foreign language. People who collect those should have access, but if I don't want foreign language or international comics, we should be able to eliminate them from the database the same way we can choose to remove "Mature titles"
  4. I have noticed, only by chance review of issues, that several issues have duplicate data, such as multiple copies of "1st appearance of.." and the like. This can make the database bigger than it needs to be. It would be nice if there was a way to run a database check that could remove extraneous duplicate items in notes.
×
×
  • Create New...