Enemy Ace: War Idyll

For any that haven't read this book, it's incredible.  The art is stunning and the story is about many things and one thing, all at the same time.  I read a review describing it as "a graphic novel about all wars" which fits but it's also about the warriors that fought them and the consequences they live with moving forward.  I put it beside Batman: Night Cries as the best comics on the subject of PTSD.  Well worth the time to track down a copy!

As for corrections, there are a few that need to be made.  First, I am unable to find any evidence of the #1 listed as "Prestige Format" at $4.95 so it should probably be removed.

The Bk 1/HC was the first edition of this book at $24.95 and may have been in October of 1990, but I can't find anything definitive on the publication date, so the 9/1/1990 works as well as anything.  I cannot find a UPC on this edition either.   The ISBN listed in CB is from the back of the dust jacket. The price should probably be updated as well, it seems to hover in the $30-40 range. 

Bk1 has the correct cover but the wrong data attached.  In the lower left corner of the cover, the ISBN number is present and does not match the one in the data.  The ISBN in the data matches the second printing.  Additionally, I can't find a UPC on the version with that cover but when I search the UPC listed in CB as an ISBN, it comes back as this book. 

Bk1-2 now has the correct information moved from Bk1 and I added a pic as well. 

There is also a limited edition and I added info on it as well.  All of this has been submitted but I figured some clarification would help matters.